Thank you for supporting VOR, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your contribution helps advance VOR's advocacy in support of high quality care and human rights for all people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Membership is just $45 and extra donations are welcomed. VOR needs you. You need VOR.
- To Donate to Ohio's Ball v. Kasich Legal Defense Fund, Click here
Our Charitable Giving Partners:
Shop at Amazon? Use Amazon Smile instead, and 0.5% of your purchase price will go to VOR!
- Just go to smile.amazon.com instead of the regular amazon.com site
- Go to the orange drop down menu for Supporting:
- Type in: VOR - Elk Grove Village
- Now, bookmark the Amazon Smile page and paste it into your Bookmark Toolbar so that every time you go to Amazon, you go through the SMILE portal.
VOR has teamed up with GoodShop.com to help support our organization and provide you with terrific deals at your favorite retailers. Select from wonderful deals at Shop TV, Vanity Fair, and Ray-Ban. By collaborating with GoodShop.com, organizations like ours have raised millions of dollars in funding that go to helping our cause.
VOR is the only national advocacy organization that champions individual, family and legal guardian decision-making and supports both facility-based homes (e.g., ICFs/IID*) and quality community-based service options based on individual need.
For 30 years, VOR's advocacy has been supported solely by private dues and donations. Here's some more information about VOR: